Monday, April 11, 2016

I love the little snowdrop flower...

Click to enlarge.

Description of Coloring Page: snowdrop chain, two little sisters, field of flowers, family, path, park, trees, fields, cloudy day, siblings
I LOVE the little snowdrop flower, 
The first in all the year, 
Without a stain upon its leaf, 
So snowy white and clear. 

I love a little modest child, 
That speaketh quietly, 
That blushes up to its blue eyes, 
And hardly answers me. 

I sometimes think the Church's Saints 
Are flowers so fair and bright 
And that her little children are 
Her snowdrops sweet and white 

For pure of heart, and innocent, 
And teachable, and mild, 
And modest in its ways and words, 
Should be a Christian child. 

I do not like a loud rough tone, 
A look too boldly set, 
A greedy hand outstretched to seize 
Whatever it can get. 

I'd rather meet with downcast eyes, 
Sweet voices low and faint, 
For gentleness and modesty 
Become a little Saint. 

Don't forget to drag the png. or jpg into a Word Document and enlarge the image as much as possible before printing it folks. If you have a question about this adult coloring page, just type into the comment box located directly below this post and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

Discover More Bible Coloring Pages About:

No comments:

Post a Comment