Sunday, February 7, 2016

Scriptures Teach The Holy Trinity

(God The Father) "For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as also
 certain of your own poets have said, 'For we are also His offspring.'" Acts 17:28
Description of Coloring Pages: Three stained glass coloring pages teaching verses from New Testament that confirm the Holy Trinity, geometric shapes, texts included, scriptures for little ones to memorize, King James Bible
(God The Son) "And lo a voice from heaven, saying, 'This is my beloved son,
 in whom I am well pleased.'" Matthew 3:17
(God The Holy Spirit) "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another comforter,
 that he may abide with you for ever;" John 14:16
Don't forget to drag the png. or jpg into a Word Document and enlarge the image as much as possible before printing it folks. If you have a question about these coloring pages, just type into the comment box located directly below this post and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

"Here I Am to Worship" led by Christ Tomlin

 Find More Bible Inspired Coloring Pages About:

No comments:

Post a Comment