Friday, February 3, 2017

The Kingdom of God Revealed


Description of The Coloring Page: "The King then commanded to open the Gate." angels, trumpets, clouds, The Mercy Seat of God, Jesus as King of Heaven

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war. " Revelation 19:11

"Drip down, O heavens, from above, And let the clouds pour down righteousness; Let the earth open up and salvation bear fruit, And righteousness spring up with it. I, the LORD, have created it." Isaiah 45:8

"After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven, and the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a trumpet speaking with me, said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things."  Revelation 4:1
 
Don't forget to drag the png. or jpg into a Word Document and enlarge the image as much as possible before printing it folks. If you have a question about this adult coloring page, just type into the comment box located directly below this post and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment