Tuesday, February 8, 2022

The big fish spits out Jonah!

Description of Coloring Page: big fish or whale transporting Jonah across the sea, scripture reference "I sank down to the very roots of the mountains. I was imprisoned in the earth, whose gates lock shut forever. But you, O LORD my God, snatched me from the jaws of death!  As my life was slipping away, I remembered the LORD. And my earnest prayer went out to you in your holy Temple. Those who worship false gods turn their backs on all God’s mercies. But I will offer sacrifices to you with songs of praise, and I will fulfill all my vows. For my salvation comes from the LORD alone.”  Then the LORD ordered the fish to spit Jonah out onto the beach. Jonah 2: 6-10

Don't forget to drag the png. or jpg into a Word Document and enlarge the image as much as possible before printing it folks. If you have a question about this coloring page, just type into the comment box located directly below this post and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment