Sunday, May 12, 2019

Color Christian as He Learns To Arise Again

Rejoice not against me, O mine Enemy! when I fall, I shall arise.

Description of The Coloring Page: Appollyon attacks Christian, soldier, knight's armor, weapons of war, spiritual warfare personified

"Then Apollyon espying his opportunity, began to gather up close to Christian, and wrestling with him, gave him a dreadful fall; and with that, Christian's Sword flew out of his hand. Then said Apollyon, I am sure of thee now; and with that, he had almost prest him to death, so that Christian began to despair of life..."

Don't forget to drag the png. or jpg into a Word Document and enlarge the image as much as possible before printing it folks. If you have a question about this coloring page, just type into the comment box located directly below this post and I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment